Wednesday, August 19, 2009

September book?

First of all, let me apologize for totally dropping the ball on picking a book for August. Things have been so crazy at our house, I barely have time to recognize that days are flying by on the calendar. Second, I have good news to share... yes, it's what you're all thinking... I'm pregnant! YEA! However, I have been so sick, it's been a nightmare. I haven't read anything in weeks, I'm just too sick, so I never got around to picking a book... and then I realized that August is already more that half gone. My bad.

So... anyone have any suggestions for September? I'm hoping that by the time September rolls around, I will feel well enough to start reading again and I can participate. I'm eagerly anticipating some books that will be released in September - Forest Born, Catching Fire, just to name a few, so I really need to get feeling better so I can read them :)

Put any suggestions in the comments, then we can pick one.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Hooray! I'm surprised to see this here before your blog, but I understand how it is. It totally wipes you out. I'm so sorry you are sick. I was that way with Claire. Hopefully it will wear off soon. For me it was at about 16-17 weeks. Put more details on your blog, and congrats!

Erin said...

Sweet! I knew it when we were together for pageant! So exciting. I hope you get feeling better sooner rather than later. :)

Lindsey T said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope you start feeling better soon, morning sickness is NOT fun!

Michelle said...

Oh yes!!! I am so happy for you two! But the sickness is the worst! The only concolation I got when I was pregnant was the sicker you are the better. They say if you are sick it is indicitaive of a healthy pregnancy!(Like that makes the misery any better! ) But hang in there! And best of luck!! :) Post more details on your blog! Were you still doing your detox diet when you found out??? How did you tell your parents?? All questions I need to know!!!

Melvin and Carly said...

So many good books out right now - or coming out in September. Like you, I can't wait for "Catching Fire" and "Forest Born."

I'll try to think of something we could read for September. I just checked out another Stephenie Meyer suggestion from the library yesterday. It's called "Dreamhunter." It's been out for a while and should be relatively easy to get hold of, so that might be an option.