Monday, September 8, 2008

Stephenie Meyer

The news that Midnight Sun had been leaked on the internet makes me very sad. I feel betrayed on behalf of Stephenie and appalled that some "anti-Twilighters" would do this. Ugh! If people don't like Breaking Dawn, any of Stephenie's books, or even Stephenie herself, it's still appalling that people would betray her like this.

Right on Kaleb, I totally agree. Enough Stephenie bashing!
http://kalebnation.com/blog/2008/09/06/in-defense-of-stephenie-meyer/

A fellow author (and personal friend to Stephenie) has this to say: (scroll down so you start reading part 1, then move up to part 2 and part 3)
http://oinks.squeetus.com/
I agree 100%. I agree more than 100%. And I wish I could put it as eloquently as does Shannon.

I support Stephenie Meyer. And I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that one day she will finish Midnight Sun - and I'll be first in line to buy it!!

2 comments:

Melvin and Carly said...

I completely agree. I read those posts a few days ago and I'm glad that there are still some people out there with some sense! It's not Stephenie Meyer's fault if you don't like her book. Find something else to read. There are plenty of books that I haven't liked - that doesn't mean I have to attack the author. It just means I need to go read something else!

I too hope that "Midnight Sun" gets published one day. I will happily pay for a copy, and I'll read it in 48 hours or less, just like all of the other books in the series!

Lindsey T said...

I'm with you Sarah, I've been so bugged all week since I found out about it! I really hope she finishes Midnight Sun so I can buy a copy!