Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Book for August

Well, since no one but Carly responded when I asked what book we wanted to be reading for August (see here) ... besides Breaking Dawn, of course ... and I figured it's going to be a very busy month for pretty much everyone ... I've decided we are going to do Eragon. I'm reading it anyways and I'd love to have some people to discuss it with. So if you want to join in, then get your hands on Eragon ... if not, then take the month off and we'll find something else to read for next month, when everything might be a little calmer for everyone (here's to hoping, anyways). If anyone is reading this and thinking to yourself "hey, I don't want to read Eragon, but I really do want to read ____" then say something. I'm game for another book, if someone has something in mind. Cory & I are driving down to Boston and up to Maine in a few weeks, and I'm lucky enough that I can read in the car and not get sick ... so I'll be needing some reading material. Again, just leave a comment if you have a suggestion. Happy August!! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I finished Eragon. I had lots of time to read, what with Cory having 2 weeks of finals. Is anyone else reading it? Or planning on reading it?

Melvin and Carly said...

I'm almost finished with it. I'm guessing I'll be done tonight or tomorrow.