Friday, August 1, 2008

Books for August

I can't believe it's already August! Seriously, where did July go?!?! Or June, for that matter. It's time again to pick a new book for the month of August, and I want some feedback. Of course, we are going to be reading Breaking Dawn (the 4th installment of the Twilight series). That really goes almost without saying. Ü Personally, I am hoping for lots and lots of discussion. I want in-depth discussion of all the details, plot-by-plot analysis ... then hopefully it will salve my thirst for all things Twilight and I can go back to being a somewhat normal person. Ü

In the meantime, do you guys want to read any other book for the month of August? Just Breaking Dawn? Another one also? I have a couple of ideas for other books, but I'd love some input. Me, I am going to be reading the Eragon series over again, and I'd love to have some company, if anyone else has time for another big book (well, 2 and soon to be 3 big books). Thoughts? Suggestions?

1 comment:

Melvin and Carly said...

Well, since we'll all be finished with reading Breaking Dawn in a matter of a few hours, I think we should have something else to occupy our time for the rest of the month! Eragon is on my "to read" list so I'll be happy to join you with that one, even if it's not a choice for the month.