Thursday, January 24, 2008

greetings to all

Ok, I guess it is my turn to introduce myself to the lot. My name is Katie Terry and I am also a lover of books. I earned my BA in creative writing and I specialize in poetry. I have no idea if the day will come when we can read some poetry as a group, but I would be Extremely excited for such reading materials.

I love reading anything from fiction to biographies. But, if I were to choose one favorite that I could come back to at any time for reading comfort, I would jump head first into the writings of Ray Bradbury. He is known for Farenheit 451, which is very good. But, I encourage you all to pick up Dandelion Wine or Something Wicked This Way Comes and observe poetry and fiction combine. mmmmm, it is truly lovely.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I can't wait to get this thing going! :)

Kate

No comments: